Call us : 541-677-0555
Mail us : firstname.lastname@example.org
With the boom in wine making and the explosion of wineries all over Oregon, I would love to be able to provide several different services to wineries. I have created a website as a proof of concept with the hopes that it will generate some interest.
As you may or may not be able to see from the screenshot, the site has many features that should be helpful to any size winery.
- Custom design with any color scheme you like as well as a templating system that will allow you to totally change the look of the site in a few minutes while keeping all your content, photos and everything in place.
- The ability to change text, add photos, create pages…
- An event list that you can also manage yourself.
- A web store that’s as easy to manage as typing a few lines and adding a photo.
- An email list manager (wine club) for keeping everyone up to date on new vintages, events, or whatever you like.
- A blog to show off photos from your events, talk about why your wine is best…
- Integration with social network (probably the biggest marketing opportunity there has ever been).
- Automatic submission to the major search engines (Google, Bing, Ask…). Search engines LOVE these sites because they are packed with rich, targeted content. As search engine technology evolves, content is all that’s going to matter.
Some of the other services I can offer are:
- Large format color printing. Ever wonder what an 8 foot tall poster of one of your award winning bottles of wine would look like? Imagine having something like that next to your tables at wine tasting events. No doubt that could make you stand apart from the competition.
- Professional writing for press releases, wine articles, blog entries, ads… I’m obviously not a professional writer, but I have one that I work very closely with.
- Graphic design and page layout for catalogs, print ads, line cards, business cards…
- Vinyl banners, in full color, for outdoor events.
- Signs, large and small. I have experience with as large as 5’x6′ full color signs on aluminum and as small as 10″x15″ signs that sit beside the road warning cars of reduced speed limits. Size limits are pretty much non-existent though. If you need something HUGE, I can figure it out for you.
So, that’s my pitch. I offer great, personal service, reasonable prices and I’m really versatile.